Making your own orange essential oil can offer you many benefits for your health, in addition to being a job opportunity and a very comforting activity, below you can see step by step how to make orange essential oil.
Why make your own orange essential oil?
Orange is very uplifting for the mind and helps stimulate the emotions. This can be translated into an increase in physical energy, or in improving the mood of the person using it. It is often said that orange essential oil is an oil of abundance, or possibility, opening a person's mind and heart to the possibility that surrounds them, and their ability to accept the goodness life is offering, all through its exquisite aroma it provides.
Orange essential oil can also help a person to stimulate joy and improve sense of humor, so that challenges can be tackled in a better way.
How to make orange essential oil
1. Before starting to make the essential oil of orange, it is advisable to wear gloves to prevent irritation of the skin when extracting the oil from the peels of the orange.
2. Peel the oranges. The more peels you use, the more potent the oil will be. Grind the shells into small, coarse pieces with a greater or in a blender.
3. Place the orange base in a glass jar. Fill the jar with vodka until the liquid is 1/2 inch (1.7 cm) above the orange peels.
4. Screw the lid on the jar and shake it vigorously for a few minutes. Keep shaking the bottle at least three times a day for a few days.
5. Place the jar in a sunny location, as the hotter alcohol will create more oil.
6. Strain the mixture through a normal coffee filter. Collect the drained liquid on a flat plate. Remove any small pieces that made it through the filter.
7. Cover the plate with cheesecloth. Leave it at room temperature and wait a few days for the alcohol to evaporate. The remaining liquid will be orange oil.
Orange essential oil uses
· Against cancer
Orange essential oil benefits
It is most often used for digestive and immune support, as well as to improve skin health. You have to be careful with topical use on the skin, however, as it can cause a photosensitive effect on the skin. But perhaps of all its uses, the emotional impact it has on the mind and heart is probably the most popular of the uses for orange essential oil.
Orange Oil Usage Precautions
As with any citrus-based oil, they can cause photosensitivity when exposed to sunlight within 12 hours of use. Use at night, or only on exposed skin to avoid a reaction. Always test the skin for sensitivity before application over the entire skin and use on the feet when possible. Excessive use of oil can cause skin sensitization. Keep it out of your eyes, ears, or nose.
Heart failure sometimes known as congestive heart failure occurs when the heart muscle doesn't pump blood as well as it should. When this happens, blood often backs up and fluid can build up in the lungs, causing shortness of breath. Certain heart conditions, such as narrowed arteries in the heart (coronary artery disease) or high blood pressure, gradually leave the heart too weak or stiff to fill and pump blood properly.