A remedy that many people prepare for joint pain and that brings them quick results, is the one that has to do with bones and animal skin. It can be in the form of gelatin or homemade preparations, such as broths, which contain collagen as the main ingredient that is collected from the ground bones of animals. But there are some people with these conditions who choose not to eat such foods out of their own philosophy. If you are one of those people, or if you are not, this remedy or recipe still turns out to be of great quality for your health (if you are sick and even if you are not) and help for joint pain, and not only because of its quick results and because it includes only plant ingredients, but because of the amount of nutrients, apart from collagen, it contains.
Collagen is an agent that helps reduce joint pain
One of the main reasons why animal bone broth is “in” is, as we mentioned, because of the inherent collagen in bones. The collagen can help reduce inflammation and supports strengthening hair, skin, nails and especially for joint pain. But similar to calcium, the body can absorb collagen nutrients better and more easily from plants than from an animal.
Plant foods that promote collagen
Particularly adept at promoting collagen production and reducing joint pain are foods that include seaweed, celery, soybeans, kale or kale, beets or beets, spinach, and olive oil - all of which happen to make a delicious vegan recipe for "Bone broth." They are also rich in minerals (such as calcium) and phytonutrients that boost immune system health. Unlike animal products, which are highly acidic, a vegetable broth is alkaline and can bring balance to a body that is too acidic (from possible culprits: coffee, alcohol, meat, and sugar).
Miso pastes as an ingredient to reduce joint pain
The addition of miso paste (it is a salty paste obtained from dark brown fermented soybeans; you can find it in health food stores) to this recipe brings the benefit of a fermented food to the broth, which helps improve digestion, stimulate immune function, improve energy and reduce inflammation.
Wakame, an alga rich in collagen
Wakame is an alga revered for its strengthening effects due to collagen and high levels of minerals. It is a food that you should consider if you are in the task of reducing joint pain. It can also be found in health food stores or online. Use organic foods whenever possible, especially in the soy products in the recipe.
Quick relief remedy for joint pain
Makes about 3 quarts
· 4 tablespoons olive oil
· 2 cups celery, finely chopped
· 1 cup finely sliced golden beets
· Small handful of reconstituted dried wakame in a bowl of water
· 4 cups chopped fresh spinach mixed with kale or kale
· 2 tablespoons good quality soy sauce
· ¼ cup organic miso paste
· 1/4 cup fresh parsley, minced
· 1 bay leaf
· 12-16 cups water or vegetable broth
· Optional: finely chopped fresh turmeric, 1 cup minced onion and 1-2 minced garlic cloves.
· In a large pot, sauté the celery in olive oil over medium-low heat. (If you are adding turmeric, onion and garlic, add now as well).
· Once the celery is tender - about 5 minutes - add the bay leaf, beets, water or vegetable broth, and soy sauce. Increase the heat to medium heat and cover the pot.
· Drain the excess water from the wakame and add to the pot. Bring to a boil and reduce the heat to low, allowing the broth to simmer for about 45 minutes. Add the spinach and kale, parsley, and miso paste, stirring until the miso dissolves.
· Strain the vegetables and use the broth or serve with vegetables for a light soup.
Traditional bone broth is simmered for about 24 hours. If you choose that long draw method of cooking, these ingredients (except for the miso paste) can all go in a slow cooker. Once the broth is ready, add the miso paste just before serving.
Use this remedy to relieve your joint pain, it is very effective and nutritious.
Increased semen volume is pointless if you are not sexually active. Semenoll contains aphrodisiacs that can increase your sexual appetite and penile blood flow for thicker and more frequent erections. Increased penile blood flow will also lead to more intense orgasms.